Wednesday 29 February 2012

Torchlight Fantasy Products

Although I'm 20, and relatively young compared to most D&D gamers, I have been influenced my my dad. My dad was a full on gamer back in the 80s. He was a hardocre gamer before computer games and warhammer.

His enthusiasm has rubbed off on me somewhat, and I recently discovered his collection of old Torchlight products. If you dont know what Torchlight is check this flick page.

Torchlight was basically a company who made resin dungeons for use in the table-top game back in the 80s. The company went bust before the 90s, but has since become quite culty among the older gamers.

Anywayz, i'm looking to refurbish my dad's collection and hopefully make some molds from his pieces and resell some of these great products.

No comments:

Post a Comment